Your Age and Physical Activity. 35-45 years old
If you are from 35 to 45: Your aim is to train reasonably without strain. Your body condition: your weight is stable. But the process of reducing muscular tissue has already started. That leads to your metabolic process slowing down. It's important to keep training and eating regularly.
- Forget about intensive exercises. You'll burn more fat if you prolong your regular trainings or to train more often.
- Those who don't exercise long need to do it more often and on a regular basis. Add 10 more minutes to your usual program or go to stretch your leg in the morning.
- Do more weight-lifting exercises. To make up for the slower metabolic process have twenty-minute aerobic and weight-lifting exercises three times a week. If you prefer to choose one kind of activity - take weight- lifting one. It will enable you to increase muscular tissue that helps to burn more calories.
- Exercise with all your family. Your regular visits to a sports centre or jogging series will stimulate warmer relations in the family as lots of people tend to spend time sitting at home watching TV in different rooms.
- Try to reduce stress factors that have a negative influence not only on your spirits but also on your body. Stress hormones were proved to lead to belly fat increase that can be dangerous to health.
- Don't eat unhealthy food. Healthy food gives you energy for a longer period of time and you won't need to have a bite so soon.
- Try to get about 1800 - 2000 calories a day. Remember that with every decade your body burns 100-200 calories fewer than before as the metabolic process is slowing down.
- Try to get a bite between meals. Some healthy snack after lunch will decrease the risk of overeating at dinner or supper. Get something nutritious - dry apricots, prunes, yogurt. But be attentive not to overdo it! Have the amount necessary for your feeling energetic, not more! You can try some weight loss diets too.